An Excuse For Pink

Sunday, February 2, 2014
Untitled #91



Today is February first, and spring should be coming soon, however where I live it isn't
(the other day was below negative and there's still snow on the ground)
yet that can't keep me from pinks as valentines day is just around the corner

This year I'm hoping for a road trip soon, so a headphone splitter (plug it into your phone,
plug two different headphones into that) is perfect for me and my sister and I now
have the perfect excuse to buy this cute pinkish red one shaped like a heart.
Besides that some shoes (a girl can never have too many) a new makeup bag,
light fuzzy jacket, cute floral kimono, a baby pink set of pj's and of course a floppy hat
are all on my valentines day is an excuse to go shopping wishlist

if any these are now on your wishlist too, shop them below



Post Comment
Post a Comment