Bring it Bo(home)ian

Saturday, June 21, 2014
Bring it Bo(home)ian



Though I haven't told you guys, I goal in life is to become an interior designer (woo hoo for dreams!)
I've recently been really into the laid back bohemian vibes and thought I'd share a few of my inspirations to make your home a bit more exotic yet effortlessly cool.

1. printed/patterned pillows. Pillows such as this green one provide a nice pop of color to your sofa, love seat, chair or even bed. I also love pillows on office desk chairs, and rocking chairs they provide comfort while making your space look chic.

2. textured vases.

3. writing utensil cases. Instead of a pencil box try a textured container or even cup to bring your widely scattered pens, pencils and markers together in a neat tidy way.

4. scented candles. Candles really make a home unique, they provide beautiful scents and look really nice when they're lit. choose a cute candle holder, or one nicely pre packaged and you're good to go.

4. Cute colored books. I absolutely adore the look of Alexa Chung's novel titled IT. She's also a british fashion icon, so who better to receive inspiration from than her?

shop these items below!

Post Comment
Post a Comment