Off My Chest

Saturday, February 13, 2016
It's been over a year since I've posted anything here. But hey, new year new me right? Well not really. I'm Megan I'll always be Megan and I need to come to terms with this. I'm not going to reinvent myself because I'm in college. I'm the same person I've always been and always will be.

Tonight was irritating, small comments tend to annoy me. And if too many things go awry I know that hey maybe I shouldn't go out tonight. I take it as a bad omen. Things kept going wrong, so you know what the universe may be telling me something, I'll stay in.

When I say things like bad omens, and gut feelings and being in tune with my surroundings people give me odd looks. I'm a spiritual person, I believe in mother nature, and karma, and I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason. But if people realize these are my beliefs, I'm looked at differently. You have your beliefs, I have mine elsewhere.

Post Comment
Post a Comment